Corporate Income Tax Seminar has been added to your bookmarks.
Corporate Income Tax Seminar
Practical Application of the New Corporate Income Tax Law
From January 1, 2018, the new Corporate Income Tax law will come into force, which will completely change calculations, reports and the time of tax payment. In this seminar Deloitte Latvia Senior Tax Manager, Aija Kļavinska, will take a step-by-step look at the new principles and their practical application. This is going to be the last Corporate Income Tax reform cycle seminar, so we kindly suggest to start applying in a timely manner!
We will answer to the following questions:
- What are the main principles of the new Corporate Income Tax model?
- How will the monthly declarations look in a new way?
- What else can be done in regards to bookkeeping of year 2017?
- What is the new understanding of non-economic costs?
- How does the new reform deal with dividend, loan and holding issues?
At the seminar, the lecturer will give practical examples, go through all the news step-by-step, and provide specific tools which can help company accountants use the reform change for the benefit of the company.
Apply for the Corporate Income Tax Seminar
Date: January 18, 2018
Time: 09:00 – 14:30
Location: Bellevue Park Hotel Rīga, Slokas Street 1
Seminar fee: 79 EUR + VAT
Places to seminar are limited.
If you have any questions regarding to seminar please contact email@example.com.