Public sector|Deloitte Montenegro|Articles|Perspectives has been added to your bookmarks.
The aspirations of citizens across the world place new demands on government to meet growing expectations
At Deloitte, we believe that the success of government leaders will be measured by the true advantages they create for their constituents — citizens, communities and businesses, offering greater flexibility, being more effective, efficient and transparant.
Such advantages demand:
- Greater efficiency and performance
- Enhanced accountability and public trust
- A true focus on delivering better service and results
Social, economic and technical developments challenge the public sector to look at privatisation, public private partnerships delivering public services through networks (new public management), improving effectiveness and quality of public administration.
Our public sector team brings together expertise from our core disciplines of audit/accounting, taxation, financial advisory and management consulting. We have a deep understanding of the challenges facing public service organisation, and our team brings innovative solutions based on national and international experience.
We provide advisory and implementation services across a range of areas including:
- Public private partnership
- Information technology
- Information security and computer audit
- Internal audit
- Governance and risk management
- Financial and organisational performance management
- Human resources strategies, performance management and recruitment
- Management and organisation design
- Strategic and business planning