IFRS in your pocket 2016 | Deloitte | Articles | Insights has been added to your bookmarks.
IFRS in your pocket
We have published the fifteenth edition of our popular guide to IFRS — IFRS In Your Pocket 2016. This publication provides an update of developments in IFRSs up to July 2016.
This 116-page guide includes information about:
- The IASB organization — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology.
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
- Recent pronouncements — those which are effective and those which can be early adopted.
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs.
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics.
- IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics.
Other useful IASB-related information.