Kennedy has named Deloitte a global leader in HR Transformation Consulting
Deloitte has been named a global leader in HR Transformation consulting by Kennedy Research as reported in “HR Transformation Consulting 2015.”
Deloitte named a global leader in HR Transformation Consulting by independent research firm
Naypyidaw, 06 October 2015 – Deloitte has been named a global leader in HR Transformation consulting by Kennedy Research as reported in “HR Transformation Consulting 2015.” The recognition underscores Deloitte’s distinct ability to ensure HR transformation initiatives are aligned with the business strategy and drive results for clients.
According to the Kennedy report, Deloitte is recognized as having the largest breadth of capabilities, and “Deloitte maintains a market leadership position across all components of the HR transformation consulting value chain and continues to innovate with new products, services, and thought leadership. The firm stands out for its unique ability to link the business case for HR transformation to shareholder value, dedication to upskilling the HR function, and the creative use of design thinking to develop consumerized products that free HR from labor-intensive processes to focus on strategy.”
According to Brett Walsh, the global Human Capital leader, “Kennedy’s recognition of our leadership position is a significant achievement as we have maintained a leadership position for over six years during a dynamic time for the HR Transformation market; it is a testament of how our clients view the value we deliver through differentiated capabilities and focus on business impact.”
Additional findings include:
- “Deloitte has translated the market’s heightened focus on financial and operational agility into a value proposition for business-led HR transformation, where HR aligns with the business strategy to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and talent strategies. The approach changes the focus of the business case for HR transformation from cost savings and project ROI to the qualitative and quantitative impact it has on the business.”
- “Deloitte has advanced its thinking and service offerings by developing new models and resources that enhance clients’ capabilities for business-led HR transformation. These include an innovative approach to linking the business case for HR transformation directly to shareholder value; SaaS solutions that consumerize HR processes; learning programs that use design thinking to upskill HR; and a globalized research portfolio from Bersin by Deloitte.”
- “Deloitte’s ‘High-Impact HR Operating Model’ challenges the traditional organizational boundaries in which HR operates. The framework is unique in that it recognizes the importance of external business customers and social networks – two stakeholder groups that increasingly influence the employer value proposition – on talent management strategies..”
- “Deloitte offers HR leaders an immersive laboratory environment for solving complex problems through Deloitte Greenhouse, a physical space designed to stimulate break-through thinking.”
- “Deloitte has established a market leading position in the industry for HR technology advisory services for legacy, proprietary, and cloud-based solutions, e.g., Workday, Oracle and SuccessFactors...”
- “Deloitte has carved out a strong position leading HR technology deployments in this sector, having been the first to provide advisory and implementation services for Workday and Oracle solutions human capital management and SuccessFactor’s Fieldglass, a solution for procuring and managing contingent labor and services.”
- “Deloitte has also strengthened its position in the HCM cloud ecosystem by virtue of an exclusive relationship with Salesforce.com.”
Michael Stephan, the global HR Transformation leader adds “Kennedy’s recognition of our leading capabilities across the spectrum of HR Transformation services is a testament of our investments and innovation, and a demonstration of our unique ability to bring real experiences to every aspect of an HR transformation initiative - from strategy, through implement, to operate.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
About Deloitte’s Human Capital Practice
Deloitte helps organizations effectively manage their human capital to drive business growth. This is done by leveraging advanced analytics to develop talent management and business-driven HR strategies to deliver results. Deloitte is a leader in human capital consulting, bringing an effective combination of business, industry and HR knowledge, supported by the breadth of services and capabilities of a multidisciplinary professional services organization and global network. For more information, please visit Deloitte Human Capital Consulting.