Global Mobility has been saved
Life at Deloitte
Overseas staff secondment opportunities
People first. That is true at Deloitte. It means opportunities, challenging and rewarding assignments, international experience, learning and development, and the flexibility to find your own career path.
Phyu Khyne Soe, Assistant Manager of Audit & Assurance at Deloitte Myanmar shares more about her 3-month secondment to Singapore.
1. How would you describe your experience in Singapore?
I enjoyed meeting colleagues from Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia in Singapore! We shared stories about our lives in Singapore and it was fun participating in the firm’s activities together.
Among the many experiences, the most memorable one would be going to Batam, Indonesia for a business trip.
During my stay here, I was also able to forge some meaningful friendships. One of them is with Aimee Xiao, who has been so patient with me whenever I asked questions concerning the methodology and procedures here at Singapore office. She is not only a friend, but a sister to me.
2. If you could, what from Singapore do you wish to bring back to Myanmar?
• Work: Deloitte Singapore’s IT and filing system
• Transportation: Singapore’s MRT system
• Experiences: I am not able to list down all of them as there were so much experiences we have gained during these 2.5 months but if I had to pick one it’s the knowledge we gained about the Deloitte methodology and procedures.
Follow our Myanmar Facebook page for more photos and stories of our people!