FRS: 12 Dec 2014 has been saved
FRS: 12 Dec 2014
12 December 2014, Singapore, Grand Hyatt Singapore
Are you keeping up with the new accounting pronouncements in Singapore?
Join us to find out more about the round-up of the changes in financial reporting standards that may affect enterprises in the coming financial reporting periods.
- Fair value measurement and the 3-level hierarchy
- Assessing control under the new Standard on consolidation
- Investment Entities – an exception to consolidation
- Classification of joint arrangements and its impact
- Overview of annual improvement projects, and other new/revised standards/interpretations
- Illustrative financial statement notes for new disclosure requirements
- Highlights of revised revenue accounting standards and other significant exposure drafts
We look forward to seeing you at our seminar. Do not wait too long to sign up - seats are limited.