Deloitte Digital named a global leader by Kennedy in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting
New York, NY, 8 December 2015 – Kennedy Research has named Deloitte member firm digital practices (Deloitte Digital) a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting. In the 2015 Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting report, Deloitte Digital is positioned highest in “Breadth of Consulting Capabilities” on The Kennedy Vanguard™.
Kennedy notes “Deloitte’s prescience about the digital consulting market and its willingness to take risk, combined with its ability to align the firm’s considerable resources behind the investment, allowed the firm to quickly build up what has become the largest and among the most accomplished digital consulting agencies.”
This report highlights the opportunities and challenges for Digital Strategy consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts and the provider landscape. Kennedy defines digital strategy and customer experience as those that comprise “a range of consulting services, from customer strategy development through to customer data analytics and customer experience design.” These services are united by a common emphasis on using digital tools and enables clients to achieve their broader goals. By better understanding and influencing customer behaviors to improve the quality of their interactions and experiences, companies can achieve performance improvement, competitive advantage and increased profitability.
“Kennedy’s report reflects our leading market position and reinforces that Deloitte Digital, a global digital consulting agency with the integrated industry experience of the full Deloitte network, is helping clients realise their digital ambitions. We’re delighted that Kennedy recognises our disruptive and market-leading accomplishments and investments in this area,” says Andy Main, Deloitte Digital US Leader.
- “Like the other firms in The Kennedy Vanguard™, Deloitte’s status as a leading provider of customer-focused digital consulting services was neither accidental nor inevitable, but the direct result of a decision to get into digital big and get into digital early.”
- “Deloitte serves the digital customer strategy & experience consulting market primarily through Deloitte Digital, its stand-alone digital consulting practice that it established in 2012 and built up on the foundations of a number of key early acquisitions.”
- “Deloitte’s approach involves bringing together a comprehensive portfolio of digital capabilities under one roof, including strategists from Monitor Deloitte, innovation and design experts from the Doblin team, and technology and delivery specialists, and going to market by taking advantage of the wider firm’s deep relationships by client industry.”
- “Deloitte Digital is poised to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the “experience is the new marketing” trend, whereby CMOs are increasingly forgoing traditional marketing campaigns in favor of investing in the customer experience, resulting in a shift of marketing spending from advertising agencies to digital consulting agencies.”
- “Deloitte Digital has set the benchmark for Deloitte’s closest competitors by proving that a global professional services firm can successfully run a large-scale digital consulting practice.”
- “Although not all Deloitte’s competitors are all following the firm’s model of establishing a stand-alone digital practice, they are all looking to emulate Deloitte Digital’s success in the market.”
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte member firm digital practices (Deloitte Digital) are creating a new model for a new age — a digital consulting agency. That means bringing together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses with digital. With Deloitte Digital’s end-to-end capabilities, clients bring their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life. Let us show you how. www.deloittedigital.com.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/mt/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte Malta refers to a civil partnership, constituted between limited liability companies, and its affiliated operating entities; Deloitte Services Limited, Deloitte Technology Solutions Limited and Deloitte Audit Limited. The latter is authorised to provide audit services in Malta in terms of the Accountancy Profession Act. A list of the corporate partners, as well as the principals authorised to sign reports on behalf of the firm, is available here. Cassar Torregiani & Associates is a firm of advocates warranted to practise law in Malta and is exclusively authorised to provide legal services, in Malta, under the Deloitte brand.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 225,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.