Deloitte named a leader in IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting by Kennedy
New York, NY, 17 June 2015 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte a leader in IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting in their report entitled IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting 2015.
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for IT Infrastructure Transformation consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations. According to Kennedy, “IT infrastructure transformation consulting supports the restructuring of IT infrastructure and IT processes to reduce risk and costs, increase nimbleness, enhance value and quality across the organization, and increase competitive advantage.”
Discussing the projected steady growth in the industry, the report says, “IT infrastructure transformation consulting spend will be driven by the need for large and established companies to invest in IT infrastructure that better enables the business to perform daily operations and meet its goals, while also reducing risk (i.e., regulatory noncompliance and IT security threats) and costs (i.e., the maintenance of aging and redundant IT infrastructure).”
Specifically for Deloitte, Kennedy notes, “Deloitte offers clients a consistently strong IT infrastructure transformation consulting portfolio across capabilities. The firm has developed an array of tools and accelerators to simplify and fast-track assessments and analysis in a targeted manner that results in in-depth recommendations, strategies and roadmaps for key areas of an IT infrastructure transformation.”
- “Deloitte offers clients a consistently strong IT infrastructure transformation consulting portfolio across capabilities. The firm has developed an array of tools and accelerators to simplify and fast-track assessments and analysis in a targeted manner that result in in-depth recommendations, strategies and roadmaps for key areas of an IT infrastructure transformation. For example, the firm’s Option Analysis Framework identifies each step necessary to develop data centers with improved capacity, reliability and lower operating costs, and takes into account all operations, facilities, technology, and management and covers planning through operation.”
- “The firm’s IT infrastructure security advisory portfolio is strongest among its peers, where Deloitte uses expertise from its Risk practice (which includes cyber risk) to develop an integrated risk framework that simplifies the processes and tools necessary for IT infrastructure security.”
- “Deloitte has robust capabilities across the IT infrastructure transformation consulting spectrum, which is enhanced by its portfolio of specific tools and accelerators that demonstrate the firm’s expertise on the topic. For example, its Data Center Capacity tool forecasts data center capacity requirements (e.g., power, space, cooling) based on different scenarios and enriches the strategy and cost impact analysis for clients seeking thorough “what if” analysis and business case support. These tools and accelerators give Deloitte distinctive strength in reducing complexity and streamlining assessments and analysis to provide in-depth IT infrastructure transformation investment recommendations.”
- “Deloitte has a collection of tools and accelerators designed to speed up and improve the firm’s advisory on various aspects of IT infrastructure transformation. For example, the firm’s Data Center Strategy tool ensures the data center strategy aligns with the corporate strategy, and its Data Center Roadmap tool that quickly provides detail on the steps and deliverables for an IT infrastructure transformation, which enhances its roadmap development capabilities. Deloitte’s collection of tools and accelerators not only adds value to an engagement by reducing time needed to identify and prioritize IT infrastructure transformation needs, but also provides frameworks to keep the advisory focused on the engagement at hand.”
- “Deloitte uses its Risk practice to provide clients with an integrated risk framework that reduces complexity in the processes and the tools required to have a secure IT infrastructure. Clients with numerous ad-hoc IT security tools and without an overarching IT security strategy will benefit from this skillset.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/mt/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte Malta refers to a civil partnership, constituted between limited liability companies, and its affiliated operating entities; Deloitte Services Limited, Deloitte Technology Solutions Limited and Deloitte Audit Limited. The latter is authorised to provide audit services in Malta in terms of the Accountancy Profession Act. A list of the corporate partners, as well as the principals authorised to sign reports on behalf of the firm, is available here. Cassar Torregiani & Associates is a firm of advocates warranted to practise law in Malta and is exclusively authorised to provide legal services, in Malta, under the Deloitte brand.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 220,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.