Deloitte named best in class in HR Technology Strategy and Digital HR Advisory by ALM Intelligence
MALTA, 15 November, 2016—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in HR Technology Advisory Services, appearing furthest to the top of the Vanguard for “depth of capabilities”. In the report entitled HR Technology Advisory Services 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “The recent introduction of digital technologies…is empowering HR leaders to move beyond focusing primarily on HR function effectiveness to realizing a vision of employee-centric HR service delivery that is better able to meet 21st century business needs”.
“Digital HR and evolving technologies have completely disrupted how organizations must evaluate, prioritize and build the case for change for HR technology investments” said Michael Stephan, HR Transformation Leader, Deloitte Global. “Our clients seek advisors with the collective wisdom and experience to help them navigate these choices. Our sustained leadership position in HR Transformation, combined with our continuous innovation in Digital HR strategies and solutions, has further cemented our ability to guide our clients through all facets of their HR technology initiatives.”
“We are delighted that ALM has recognized our unique combination of research, experience and vendor relationships” added Brett Walsh, Human Capital Leader, Deloitte Global. “As the HR technology landscape continues to evolve, we are committed to continuing to develop new services, solutions and products to help our clients find ways to extend and optimize the value of their HR technology investments.”
According to Liz DeVito, ALM lead analyst for HR Consulting Research, “Deloitte stands out not only for the depth and breadth of its HR technology advisory capabilities, but also for the combination of research, experience, and innovation it brings to bear on the client’s challenges beyond pure technical aptitude. The attributes most frequently mentioned by clients include Deloitte’s long-term vision around HR technology as an enabler of HR and business transformation, as well as the firm’s ability to simplify the complexity of the HR technology ecosystem so it not only transfers knowledge, but also drives critical thinking that allows stakeholder groups to reach consensus more quickly on roadmap strategies and vendor selection.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for HR Technology Advisory Services providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
ALM defines HR technology advisory services as consulting related to the adoption and use of technology to manage HR service delivery. According to ALM, “While a providers HR technology implementation capabilities are relevant in that they add depth and insight to advisory capabilities, HR technology advisory services are specific to the assess-design-build components of the HR technology services value chain.”
- “Deloitte leads the field in this competency for the proprietary HR technology research and consulting assets of Bersin, the proprietary High Impact HR Operating Model™ that enables clients to design and build the model that supports the chosen HR technology platform, and an extended technology capability that enables connecting the HR technology strategy with the wider enterprise architecture strategy.”
- “Deloitte established an early lead in the market for digital HR advisory with a research-based thought leadership campaign that clarified the business impact of megatrends driving digital HR transformation. Since then, the firm has codified its thinking into a structured approach, including the only methodology in the market today for digital change management, as well as innovations designed to enable a digital workplace and increase HR function effectiveness.”
- “Deloitte goes to market with a dedicated HR Technology Strategy consulting practice that is integrated with the broader HR Transformation practice in the Human Capital consulting line of business.”
- “The firm has been providing systems-agnostic HR technology advisory services globally for more than a decade, over which time it also has cultivated strong connections throughout the HR technology ecosystem. These include systems integration partnerships with Oracle, SAP, and Workday.”
- “Deloitte offers comprehensive, end-to-end consulting services to organizations at all levels of HR technology maturity. These services can be delivered holistically or bundled, depending on the requirements of the business case and vision for the desired future-state technology. The firm leverages its proprietary High-Impact HR Operating Model™ to help clients.”
- “Through its global HR transformation practice, change management consulting capability, and industry-specific HR expertise, Deloitte brings together the full range of services required to increase clients’ probability of success with their HR technology strategies.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.