Deloitte recognised as a global leader in Communications and Change Management Consulting by ALM
MALTA, 18 May 2018—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has ranked it as a global leader in the report, entitled Communications and Change Management Consulting 2018. On Communications and Change Management consulting, Liz DeVito, Associate Director, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte stands out for its ability to translate a program of continuous innovation and thought leadership into a coherent, multidimensional approach that modernises change management for the digital age. While the combination of strategy, design, and digital resources is not unique, Deloitte is ahead of the market in how it aligns these assets to the change framework and the ways in which it has learned from client experience to make them work together effectively.”
“In order to develop and implement a successful transformation agenda, companies need to leverage broader innovations and discoveries to help drive performance,” said Yves Van Durme, Deloitte Global Strategic Change leader. “Leveraging the Deloitte Change framework, Deloitte member firms collaborate with clients to help them from vision to value.”
According to ALM, Communications and Change Management consulting services are defined as “orchestrating company-wide changes in culture and ways of working to improve the engagement of employees to execute on strategic objectives.”
“Our approach and framework to change management produces high impact, personalised change, underpinned by behavioural science, analytics, and technology, among other key components,” added Mike Bentley, managing director, Deloitte Consulting LLP (US). “This accolade solidifies our continued efforts to customise our change management framework to meet evolving client needs and ensure successful transformation.”
- “Communications and change management services are anchored in the Organisation, Transformation & Talent practice of Deloitte’s Human Capital Consulting line of business. While change management is offered as a standalone service, change professionals are also integrated into engagement teams across the [network’s] Consulting and Advisory businesses to drive implementation goals and strengthen clients’ abilities to sustain new ways of working. Deloitte Digital actively engages as well, bringing creative design and digital technology services that enable a personalised approach to change management.”
- “Deloitte’s approach to change management is grounded in a paradigm of digital business transformation, in which the organisation’s ability to leverage a mix of digital and other emerging technologies for competitive advantage requires a capability for human-centered, continuous change. The approach is underpinned by a set of guiding principles that combine behavioural science, leadership, cloud technology, and analytics to create personalised experiences that shape a change-capable culture.”
- “The [Deloitte network] receives high marks from clients for its ability to implement change at scale and challenge mindsets with its user-centric, data-driven consulting approach.”
- “Deloitte’s Vision to Value framework represents an alternative approach to change management that can be tailored to the complexity of the client’s transformation needs as well as its level of transformation capability. The traditional rules-based construct for managing change gives way to four “essential elements” of change, a model that adapts to different organisational systems and operating models as it reveals imperatives for the experience design: define purpose, design for impact, develop capability, and drive performance.”
- “Deloitte executes the Vision to Value framework with a set of tools and accelerators that align to each element and leverage the latest research in behavioral science (including nudge theory), gamification, liquid learning, strategic communications, and leadership development. Deloitte ChangeScout provides clients with a cloud-based operating system for managing change. All change activities and data are centralised on the digital platform, allowing change leaders to manage stakeholder relationships, synchronise change impacts, plan interventions, and align to broader organisational goals by linking change activities to business strategies. The solution reinforces Deloitte’s commitment to combine analytics with a high touch approach to designing the change experience.”
- “With ChangeScout, Deloitte has created a platform-as-a-service solution for managing change portfolios at the enterprise level, providing project teams with a holistic view of the change effort, along with the ability to segment and visualise data to enhance decision-making through real-time dashboards. ChangeScout powers each element of Deloitte’s Vision to Value framework, ensuring a focus on business strategy and benefits enabled by the change program.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.