Life at Deloitte
The ACCA Programme
Deloitte Malta Programmes
For students wishing to continue their studies during full time employment at Deloitte.*
What is ACCA?
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a fast growing global professional accountancy body with over 100 years of experience and consisting of over 424,000 students and members in over 170 countries. Both its reputation and influence are respected worldwide by employers, governments and the profession itself.
Through its full time employment scheme for ACCA students, Deloitte offers a high level of flexibility and support to assist you through this important stage in your career. Deloitte offers its ACCA students study leave to prepare for their examinations.
By collaborating with Deloitte, you will receive continuous support during your training, as well as gain work experience that is vital to achieving a comprehensive understanding of both the profession and the business in which you will be working.
Extensive support from Deloitte
On signing an agreement with Deloitte, you will benefit from:
- Full time employment with Deloitte;
- Fully paid tuition fees for attendance at BPP lectures;
- An appropriate amount of study leave for exam preparations;
- Training which takes place in dedicated lecture halls equipped with all the necessary facilities conducive for an effective study experience;
- Eligibility for selection for short term secondments in Deloitte firms overseas through the Deloitte Global Internship programme;
- Eligibility to participate in any relevant training sessions delivered internally to Deloitte staff throughout the year; and
- An attractive remuneration package which includes a competitive starting salary and a host of other benefits which include health insurance, childcare subsidies, subsidised social events, subsidised professional memberships and CPE training.
- Students who have minimum of two Advanced level certificates in any subject (with grades A, B or C) and a minimum of three Ordinary level certificates, which must include Mathematics and English;
- Graduates who possess a first degree (preferably 2:1 or higher) in any field.
Please note that should applications for the ACCA programme be closed, we encourage you to submit your details by clicking here, should you wish to be kept updated on our intake for the Deloitte ACCA Programme.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- With Deloitte, you will receive continuous support during your training, as well as gain work experience.
- Our students recognise the superior working environment in which they are able to develop both on a professional level, as well as on a personal level.
- Training for the prestigious ACCA programme with Deloitte has proven to be popular with a high level of success in examination results.