Life at Deloitte
Explode your potential
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We believe in our people and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work which is why our flexible work environment and distinctive culture is something we are proud of. As leaders in digital, we are committed to bringing future-forward ideas into reality and pushing the edges of digital technology whilst working with some of the world’s largest brands. We are currently seeking to recruit .NET Frontend/Desktop/Backend Software Developers.
In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — your skills as a software developer will be greatly relied upon. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and passionate about what’s happening in the software development space. Your skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
You will preferably be in possession of a first Degree in IT from a recognised University or in possession of similar certifications with previous experience in the software development field. A self-starter by nature, you must be able to work independently as well as in a team and must be an effective communicator in English and preferably also in Maltese.
Explode your potential!
- Meeting clients to understand business and technical requirements for various IT projects
- Collaborating with other team members and the development team to ensure deadlines are met
- Working in a team or individually to develop and implement web and mobile applications on time
- Liaising with third party technical teams to integrate with other systems
- Testing of individually developed components to ensure a high level of quality
- Deployment of applications on web servers, configurations and updates
- Writing of reusable components
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies and development trends
Required skills and competencies
You will have a strong knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET technologies using C# or VB.NET
- Web Service Technologies - WCF, Web APIs, SOAP, REST, XML and JSON and experienced in both the development and consumption of web services
- Database Technologies - MS SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL including the use of stored procedures, views and functions
- Web Application Technologies - ASP.NET - Web Forms and/or MVC
- Server Technologies - Windows Applications, Windows Services & Console Applications
Additional knowledge and experience of HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Java, IIS/Apache Tomcat is considered an asset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding career in technology advisory consulting.
Deloitte provides the talent experience and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing our passion for living our purpose and making an impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities, we invite you to apply online for this post.
Applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will also be considered.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Exciting tasks await you!Apply today
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to a wide and diverse client base.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.