Life at Deloitte
Are you an international graduate wanting to expand your horizons by joining the Malta firm?
At Deloitte, with over 182,000 employees globally in 150 countries, it’s natural that we appreciate the value diversity can bring to our organisation. We aim to inspire and encourage all our people to be successful no matter what their culture or background.
Deloitte Malta accepts applications from graduates with relevant qualifications wishing to work on short or long term secondments. These opportunities are open to graduates who:
• Have an interest in Audit, Tax, Enterprise Risk and Financial Advisory Services
• Have at least one year of relevant working experience
• Have read for an accountancy, law or other relevant degree
• Have achieved a good classification
• Have a good command of spoken and written English
• Are proficient in IT
If you fit the above requirements and wish to be considered for a career opportunity at Deloitte Malta, you are invited to send your application to email@example.com