Life at Deloitte
The Deloitte LLB Graduate Programme
Deloitte Malta Programmes
Full time employment for LLB graduates.
What is the Deloitte LLB Graduate Programme?
Through this Programme, we offer you the opportunity to gain relevant work experience at Deloitte and to subsequently apply for a post-graduate sponsorship in a particular area of specialisation.
During your first 3 years at University, we encourage you to dedicate as much time as you can to your studies. Once you have completed your LLB studies and graduated with a second class classification or better, you will be in a position to apply to work on a full time basis at Deloitte.
Upon our acceptance of your enrollment, the LLB Graduate Programme offers the following:
- During the first year, you will be able to gain work experience in the firm’s tax and legal service line.
- During the following year, you may qualify for a relevant full time post graduate specialisation, sponsored by Deloitte. This may take place locally or overseas depending on the particular requirements at the time.
- During this post graduate course, Deloitte may also provide you with financial assistance.
On the successful completion of your post-graduate course, the LLB Graduate Programme offers guaranteed full time employment with Deloitte*.
- Relevant work experience during the summer months.
- Eligibility for sponsorship of a post-graduate course.
Support from Deloitte
At Deloitte, you will be surrounded by some of the leading professionals in our industry. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge, mentoring and guidance to ensure that you advance in both your academic studies, as well as in your professional career.
Making the most of the Deloitte LLB Graduate Programme
Taking your career to the next level
In the highly competitive work environment, in the field of professional services, a post graduate degree certainly paves the way for a more successful career. Take the first step towards this by applying for this Programme.
Working at Deloitte
At Deloitte, we recognise that our people are fundamental to the development and future success of our firm. With this as a constant priority, we do all we can to support all who work with us.
Bringing it all together
Deloitte offers various opportunities for ambitious, career oriented and motivated individuals. Career progression and salary increments are dependent on each individual’s performance.
The information provided here presents a general overview of Deloitte’s LLB Graduate Programme. It is highly recommended that those interested in the programme, refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details.
How to apply
We encourage you to submit your application by clicking here, should you be interested in being considered for this programme.
* [Note: A requirement of this Programme is that it is necessary to work at Deloitte for a minimum of two years after the successful completion of the postgraduate course.]