Life at Deloitte
The Deloitte LLD Programme
Deloitte Malta Programmes
For law students supported by Deloitte.
What is the Deloitte LLD Programme?
The Deloitte LLD Programme is our commitment to law students during their studies at University.
During your first 3 years at University, we encourage you to dedicate as much time as you can to your studies.
Once you have completed your LLB studies and obtained a second class classification or better, you will be in a position to apply for this Programme.
Upon our acceptance of your enrollment, the LLD Programme offers the following:
- At the end of 4th Year – relevant work experience at Deloitte during the summer months.
- During 5th Year – the opportunity to work on a reduced hours basis (15 hrs /week) with study leave.
- At the end of 5th Year – relevant work experience at Deloitte during the summer months.
- During 6th Year – the opportunity to work on a reduced hours basis (25 hrs /week) with study leave.
On the successful completion of your LLD course, this Programme offers the following:
- The possibility for you to apply for sponsorship of a relevant postgraduate course in a relevant area of specialisation. This may take place either locally or overseas, depending on the availability and the firm’s requirements at the time. You will be able to study for this course on a full time basis.
- During this postgraduate course, Deloitte may also provide you with financial assistance.
- The opportunity to join Deloitte on a full time basis.
On the successful completion of your postgraduate course, the LLD Programme guarantees full time employment with Deloitte*.
- Support from Deloitte during the last years of your legal studies.
- Relevant work experience during the summer months.
- Eligibility for sponsorship of a postgraduate course.
Support from Deloitte
On signing an agreement with Deloitte, you will also benefit from:
- Guidance for your thesis from experienced Deloitte professionals.
- Allocation of a Deloitte professional to support and guide you through any challenges that you may face and to provide a point of contact for any technical assistance.
- Eligibility for selection for short term secondments in Deloitte firms overseas through the Deloitte Global Internship Programme; and
- Eligibility to participate in any relevant training sessions delivered internally to Deloitte staff throughout the year.
As a member of Deloitte’s student network, you will also be able to interact via websites and social media, giving you access to information about technical matters, industry specific data, as well as social events and other relevant information.
Making the most of the Deloitte LLD Programme
Taking your career to the next level
Professional development and career advancement results from a sound academic background, coupled with relevant work experience. Gaining this experience with Deloitte’s support is certain to lead to positive results.
Working at Deloitte
At Deloitte, we recognise that our people are fundamental to the development and future success of our firm. With this as a constant priority, we do all we can to support all who work with us.
Bringing it all together
Deloitte offers various opportunities for ambitious, career oriented and motivated individuals. Career progression and salary increments are dependent on each individual’s performance.
The information provided here presents a general overview of Deloitte’s LLD Programme. It is highly recommended that those interested in the programme, refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details.
How to apply
We encourage you to submit your application by clicking here, should you be interested in being considered for this programme.
* [Note: A requirement of this Programme is that it is necessary to work at Deloitte for a minimum of two years after the successful completion of the postgraduate course.]