Life at Deloitte
Why Deloitte Malta?
A world of opportunities
Why settle for a career when you can manage a better one? Deloitte helps you discover yourself and your dreams. It opens up a window to a world of local and international opportunities. Within a growing firm you are encouraged to work toward your full potential, training with some of the best practitioners in Malta and Gozo, whilst at the same time working in teams with people from across the world.
Deloitte is not just a job. It is a training ground for inquisitive minds; it challenges you to work in an environment that holds itself to the highest ethical standards whilst ensuring that it makes an impact that matters for clients, its people and the community. From the first days in training you are provided with the opportunity to work your way up. On the job training is crucial in any industry and ours is no different. Each assignment, be it a national or international job, you are guided through the steps to assist you with your growth on the job. No job is easy, yet practice makes it simpler. Training coupled with a growth path that ensures you get to the next level, encourages our members of staff to keep going.
Deloitte supports your training as well as your education. Whether you decided to join us just out of sixth form or after university, or from another job, your training is guaranteed. The on the job learning is intense and rewarding, with a multitude of online training opportunities afforded to you just by working at Deloitte.
Don’t settle for less when you can achieve so much more. Come and speak to us at the Deloitte Careers Fair and find out for yourself. Dare to dream and we will help you get there
Dare to dream?
Benefits and opportunities
- We offer a competitive salary with a full range of benefits.
- We provide you with professional development through our online elearning courses and provide additional support for staff wishing to enrol on our educational programmes to pursue certification that is relevant to the development of their career.
- We provide staff with relocation assistance and provide support in settling into the country.
- Initially and throughout your career, you will receive training on the Deloitte Methodology.
- Our office enjoys monthly dress down days and organises a number of social activities.
- Our unique culture – diverse, open, respectful and flexible, with a great group of people – is the right place to grow an outstanding career.
- Deloitte is one of the largest professional services firms in Malta. The firm is led by 17 directors and has over 350 full time staff across 5 main service lines, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Consulting
- We have the largest tax practice on the island which has a strong focus on international clients.
- Known as an employer of choice for innovative human resource programmes, Deloitte is dedicated to helping its people excel. To help our people achieve a work-life balance, we offer flexible working time and a childcare subsidy scheme as well as health insurance and other benefits usually expected in the professional services sector.
- The firm services large significant international and national clients as well as smaller owner-managed businesses, which all benefit from a policy of personal partner involvement. Deloitte has experienced substantial growth in Malta throughout the last decade but especially since Malta joined the EU. The Transparency Reports show that Deloitte has the consistantly high revenues amongst its peers, including a high year-on-year growth.
- In view of Malta’s increasing growth in the Financial Services Industry (‘FSI’), we have established a multi-disciplinary FSI team that spans both audit and tax professionals who are totally dedicated and specialise full-time in this area.
- As an employer we offer many programmes.
These and other features of Deloitte Malta have earned us a strong international reputation, recognised in the various awards bestowed upon us throughout recent years