Deloitte Malta Careers
Deloitte is looking to recruit two Administrative Assistants on a full time basis, to support one of our growing service lines:
- Tax & Legal
These are two dynamic roles that require an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The chosen candidate will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Record keeping;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Handling administrative requests from senior managers as well as the directors;
- Preparation of engagement forms for clients;
- Financial statement typesetting and runoffs; and
- General office duties as well as any other administrative tasks that may be required.
The selected applicant must have:
- Effective IT and communication skills;
- Be flexible and able to work independently yet also be a team player;
- He/she will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of organisation skills;
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; and
- Previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role.
Deloitte provides the talent experience and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing our passion for living our purpose and making an impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities, we invite you to apply online for this post.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Deloitte Malta is the DTTL member firm in Malta. Deloitte Malta refers to a civil partnership, constituted between limited liability companies, and its affiliated operating entities; Deloitte Services Limited, Deloitte Technology Solutions Limited and Deloitte Audit Limited. The latter is authorised to provide audit services in Malta in terms of the Accountancy Profession Act. Cassar Torregiani & Associates is a firm of advocates warranted to practise law in Malta and is exclusively authorised to provide legal services in Malta under the Deloitte brand.
Requisition code: 155722
Join our dynamic team