Deloitte Malta Careers
Deloitte Malta is currently seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant on a Full Time or Part Time basis to join its dynamic Quality & Risk Management (QRM) team.
The selected candidate will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks and general office duties, including but not limited to:
- The use of a number of IT systems and processes,
- Supporting the team’s daily activities relating to client acceptance and engagement acceptance,
- Other areas that fall within the remit of the QRM department.
Training will be provided but the ideal candidate would be diligent, organised, possess strong communication skills and be comfortable using basic IT systems.
Deloitte provides the talent experience and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing our passion for living our purpose and making an impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities, we invite you to apply for this post.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Join our dynamic team
At Deloitte, we provide plenty of opportunities and benefits for our people to be able to build professional relationships and cultivate a work-life balance. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Health insurance
- Healthy breakfasts
- Childcare support
- Quarterly social events
- Monthly "Get Together" events
- Discounts at local retailers and gym memberships
- Free parking
- Latest software and technology
- Well being & diversity programmes
- Office geared towards environmentally sustainability
Requisition code: 162067