IT Services and Support Analyst
Make the connection
Deloitte Malta is currently seeking to recruit an IT Services Support Analyst for an exciting career opportunity with in its IT team.
Full Service desk support to include:
- On-site and remote for technical support for all users.
- Configure, troubleshoot and provide hardware and software support for firm laptop and desktop computers, printers, and peripherals.
- Ensure optimization and performance of the hardware and local infrastructure.
- Support ticket management using Helpdesk software.
- Identity and access management for all existing and new practitioners.
- Maintain current inventory records as part of the asset management program.
- Participate in planned maintenance activities which occur outside office hours.
- Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation, that meet Deloitte IT Standards.
- Assist in training staff in technical processes and procedures.
- Be available on-call for technical issues that occur outside of office hours.
- Professional Qualifications such as MTA, MCSA, MSCE or CCNA Certification are required.
- Candidates with a first degree in Computer Science or related field with emphasis on Business and Information Systems will be preferred.
- ITIL v3 certification will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 2-4 years hands-on experience technology support role in a medium sized environment responsible for hardware, infrastructure, mobility and software/systems support.
- Experience managing enterprise level ticketing software (such as Sysaid or ServiceNow) to manage, track, and escalate incidents will be considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office 2016 productivity apps, including Visio, Project, Skype for Business, and others.
- A required minimum of 1-2 years working on and supporting networks and systems on Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016.
- Project Management experience.
- Working knowledge with as many of the following or similar technology will be considered an asset:
- WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS/scripting, RRAS, IIS, MIM/FIM, MDMs, IronPort, Microsoft MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment.
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills.
- Focus on Customer Services.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Time management skills and the ability to correctly multitask and prioritise work load
- Accountability and honesty.
- Discretion (due to confidentiality matters)
- Ability to describe technical information quickly and in easy-to-understand terms
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem resolution skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technologies outside of core skills subset
At Deloitte, we provide plenty of opportunities and benefits for our people to be able to build professional relationships and cultivate a work-life balance. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Health insurance
- Healthy breakfasts
- Childcare support
- Quarterly social events
- Monthly "Get Together" events
- Discounts at local retailers and gym memberships
- Free parking
- Latest software and technology
- Well being & diversity programmes
- Office geared towards environmentally sustainability
- Sun, sea and sand.... we don't offer these but Malta does!
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique Talent Experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.