Deloitte Digital Malta Careers
At Deloitte Digital, technology, creativity and innovation intersect with fun and serious intent to build outstanding digital solutions. We are growing our team at the Deloitte Digital Malta to enable us to build better digital solutions for our clients. With an ever increasing number of digital studios spread across the globe, the team at Deloitte Digital includes Salesforce engineers & architects, strategists, UX/UI designers, service designers, digital architects and digital marketers – a powerful combination of technology skills, creativity, and business acumen. We provide our clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. However, we’re always looking for better and more fun ways to do things.
A career as unique as you are
Deloitte Digital has an exciting career opportunity for a Front-end developer. You will be working within our industry leading web and mobile development on large scale enterprise client engagements.
Our web and mobile development practice at Deloitte Digital offers a huge opportunity for career development and on-going training. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse clients to transform or develop their technology strategy.
Work you'll do
- Maintenance and development of applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Building usable interfaces.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical out of the box solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Carry out testing on sites as part of internal processes.
- Support the daily operations of sites as needed.
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge in image authoring tools such as Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Up to date with the latest concepts and technologies.
- Understanding of what makes an easy to use interface.
The following will be considered an asset
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git).
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (e.g. NodeJS, Webpack).
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) process.
- An understanding MVC concepts.
- Hands on experience of CMS (e.g. WordPress).
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to a wide and diverse client base.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Join our dynamic team
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.