Graphic Designer / Brand Champion
Are you bursting with creative energy?
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Malta, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We believe in our people and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work which is why our flexible work environment and distinctive culture is something we are proud of. As a member of the Brand & Communications team, you'll be committed to bringing future-forward ideas into reality and pushing the edges of design and communications concepts for one of the world’s largest brands. We are currently seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer / Brand Champion to join our expanding team.
The chosen applicant will be the brand champion for the Malta firm. He/She will work on a vast array of creative concepts and projects for service, product and recruitment campaigns, digital and print editorial design or brochures, reports, proposals and other business development and pursuit materials, captivating PowerPoint presentations, environment design, and design concepts for both external and internal events.
Although based in Malta, you will be part of, and have direct access to, a global network of designers who share a common goal - to make an impact through design, creativity and the direct role they play in the worldwide elevation of the Deloitte brand. Through 'Deloitte Brand Space' - our intranet site for designers, creative and art directors, and other brand champions - you will possess a designer's dream set of tools to bring the Deloitte brand to life.
The firm's graphic designer will have access to shared inspiration from around the world, and will be expected to tap into and contribute to that inspiration by originating best practice examples for the local firm's initiatives.
A self-starter by nature, you must be able to work independently as well as a team and must be an effective communicator in written English and preferably also in Maltese.
The ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- A qualified graphic designer with a minimum of five years' experience
- Has a passion for brands and perfectly understands the importance and intricacies of corporate identity
- Is creative and meticulous
- Has experience in working for both digital and print media with an understanding of the prepress process
- Has experience working with international brands
- Is confident and enjoys taking initiative with the ability to prioritise
- Is a strong team player who is ready to learn and share knowledge
And has the following skills:
- High level of competency in Adobe CC, namely : InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- The ability to navigate comprehensive brand guidelines
- A flair for translating data into interesting, easy to understand info graphics
- The ability to multitask and work in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Quick to learn
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
The following will be considered strong assets:
- Experience in editorial design
- Experience working on corporate events
- Experience in storyboarding
- A flair for copywriting
- Competency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Experience in the Professional Services sector
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Malta, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to a wide and diverse client base.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.