Legal Advisory Services
Experience the future of law, today
Multinational organisations need legal advisors who can assist with day-to-day activities, as well as corporate life events across many jurisdictions. Deloitte Legal practitioners use leading technologies to deliver efficient and transparent support for the legal activities companies manage.
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Private Clients Legal Services
- Real Estate
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Law
- Get in touch
Our Legal Advisory Services include:
Deloitte Legal provides clients with guidance on a broad range of issues arising from day-to-day operational activities. Our practitioners merge our local-jurisdiction experience with our know-how in global coordination. Deloitte Legal’s Corporate Law services are tailored to each client’s needs.
Among the most common ways we serve our clients are by supporting:
- Requests for legal advice regarding foreign investment matters.
- The incorporation of corporations and companies in their various forms and characteristics.
- Corporate record maintenance and legal bookkeeping.
- The drafting of confidentiality, anti-corruption, and privacy corporate policies.
- The drafting of board minutes, proxies, and general or special powers-of-attorney.
- Corporate restructuring, conversions, dissolutions, and winding-up procedures.
- Opening of subsidiaries, and representative and branch offices of foreign companies in any jurisdiction.
- Corporate regularisation.
- Corporate compliance and risk assessment.
The Internet of Things, robotics and artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, big data, the cloud and 3D printing – technologies are evolving rapidly and, as a result, organisations large and small, private and public, are fundamentally rethinking how they operate. Deloitte Legal tailors its digital law offering for each client; it combines its Legal and Regulatory capabilities with other Deloitte businesses such as Consulting, Audit, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory and Tax to create an integrated, holistic approach.
Deloitte Legal’s integrated global network of lawyers defends clients’ rights and protects their interests in conflict situations. Focusing specifically on multinationals challenged with cross-border concerns, our dispute resolution professionals can help clients avoid possible litigation or, when it is unavoidable, represent clients in court, in select jurisdictions, to obtain a beneficial judgement.
Areas of focus include:
- Civil and commercial litigation and arbitration
- Public litigation
- Employment litigation
- Tax litigation
Employment Law & Benefits
Because a wide range of workforce issues can impact a company’s ability to attract and retain talent, or can damage its reputation and market value in an instant, companies need trusted, globally scalable employment law solutions.
Deloitte Legal helps companies with:
- Global mobility: managing the growing complexity of an internationally mobile workforce.
- Contingent workforce: from establishing the workforce strategy to drafting the appropriate context, clauses and policies.
- Workforce transformation: from consultation to down- or right-sizing procedures.
- Compensation & Benefits: from global stock plans to corporate governance and regulation, including CEO pay ratios, gender pay-gap reporting, and compliance with minimum wage requirements.
Private Clients Legal Services
Deloitte Legal brings together practitioners from across the Deloitte network to deliver insights and advice to private businesses and individuals around the world. Our private clients legal services teams help these clients address the unique challenges they face throughout the business lifecycle, unlocking potential for growth, innovation, expansion, corporate governance, and succession planning.
Our practitioners tailor the full scope of business law services for:
- Privately-owned and small cap businesses
- High-net-worth individuals
- Family-run businesses and their family offices
- Small, high-growth enterprises
- Private equity funds/houses and their portfolio companies
Deloitte Legal in Malta is not a law firm and as a result any service provided shall not constitute a legal service. Should you require assistance in the areas listed above, we would be happy to discuss the proposed scope of the services required.