Cyber everywhere. Go anywhere.
The new technologies of today’s dynamic digital world, such as cloud computing, IOT, and the interconnected supply chain, bring a new level of uncertainty, but also new possibilities. Securing proprietary information and other critical business assets becomes exponentially more difficult, and meeting regulatory requirements more complex. Deloitte’s Secure services help organizations drive productivity, business growth, and cost-optimization while establishing effective controls around sensitive assets. In an era where cyber is everywhere, it’s possible to invest in cybersecurity controls and preventive measures to ensure you can take your business anywhere.
- Infrastructure protection – We address potential infrastructure vulnerabilities by improving network strategy and implementation, cloud security, and instituting anti-DDoS Attack protection.
- Vulnerability management – We identify and manage potential security risks through rigorous testing and the use of cutting-edge vulnerability management tools.
- Application protection – We keep key applications protected and up-to-date through routine testing and management, including enterprise application security, source code review, and source by design: secure SDLC protocols.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – We establish protocols that only allow authorized users and customers to access an organization’s infrastructure and data. IAM solutions help enhance the security of online transactions while minimizing friction in the user experience.
- Information privacy and protection – We help clients keep valuable personal, user, and customer data private by adopting industry-leading holistic and integrated data solutions. We also help prevent unauthorized access to confidential corporate, user, and customer data to avoid expensive legal, financial, reputation, and regulatory issues.
Deloitte is pleased to announce that Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, ranked Deloitte #1 globally, based on revenue, in Security Consulting Services for the fifth consecutive year in its May 2017 report titled, Gartner: Market Share: Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2016.