Gaming services has been saved
Play to win
Our Gaming team provides a unique global perspective and expertise on the industry that draws on our extensive experience of the European and international gaming industry. We serve leading organisations in both the traditional and online gaming market, from lotteries to casinos.
We offer a range of services to help clients address their business challenges. Our experienced professionals work to continuously deliver value to your organisation by blending industry knowledge with strong professional skills.
Clients get what they need and value most:
- Unmatched depth and breadth of capability.
- Strong industry and micro-industry perspectives and solutions.
- Global reach with a local presence and experience.
- Priority and valued long-term relationships.
- Private partnership structure and culture—promoting cross-collaboration and innovation; financial stability andopportunity.
- Delivery of repeatable solutions—not typical in the pure play strategy firms.
- Ability to remain solution agnostic—not typical in the technology or BPO-led firms.
With Deloitte, you play to win.
- Tax advisory and compliance
- VAT advisory and compliance
- Transfer pricing
- Tax credits and incentives (R&D)
- Tax audit
- Immigration tax
- Personal tax
- Legal due diligence
- Legal advisory and opinions
- Legal searches
- Corporate compliance
- Contract drafting and review
- Data protection compliance
- AML compliance
- Gaming law
- Regulatory and licensing support
- Employment law
- Immigration law
*In countries where these services are provided subject to regulatory restrictions
- Third party due diligence
- Corporate investigations
- Litigation support
- Real estate advisory services
- Capital project consulting
- Reorganisation services
- Dispute consulting and forensics
- Corporate finance
- Corporate real estate
- M&A valuation services
- M&A strategy consulting
Audit & Assurance
- Statutory audit services
- IT Control assurance
- Player wallet and revenue assurance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Support
- Corporate Reporting Transformation and Assurance
- IPO Readiness Assurance
- Finance Function and Internal Financial Control Assurance
- Internal audit services
- Compliance and systems audits
- Sarbanes-Oxley / 404 compliance
- SSAE16/ISAE 3402 services
- Information risk management
- Business continuity management
- IT security services
- Discovery / computer forensics
- Enterprise risk management
- Corporate governance services
- Corporate ethics and compliance
- Privacy services
- Contract compliance
- Gaming regulatory compliance
- Anti-fraud programs and controls
- Anti money laundering
- Cyber security
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Ethical hacking
Consulting - Business Strategy and Operations
- Corporate strategy
- Operations excellence
- Customer and channel strategy
- Supply chain services
Consulting - Technology Solutions
- Technology strategy
- Enterprise applications
- Enterprise architecture
- IT cost reductions
- Merger integration
- Information management
- Development outsourcing
Consulting - Human Capital
- HR operations and technology
- Talent strategy and rewards
- Change leadership
- Enterprise learning strategy and technology
- Employee benefit management
Our professionals are recognised specialists and thought leaders in the gaming industry. The following members of our team can leverage our resources to serve your organisation and help meet your professional service needs.