Audit administration assistant has been saved
Audit administration assistant
Deloitte Mauritius has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our Audit department as an administration assistant at our Mauritius office. A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the partners and managers
- Work closely with audit managers to ensure that the high-quality
- standards of Deloitte processes are being maintained
- Assist managers on planning and reports deliverables
- Conduct general admin and file maintenance duties
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Computer usage skills especially in MS Office packages
- HSC and certification in office management/secretarial course will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by 04 March 2022 and mention the job reference in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2022 Deloitte Mauritius