Audit Senior has been saved
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Exciting tasks await you
- Design audit approaches, conduct field audit engagements, and supervise audit teams
- Participate in the completion of client annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues
- Participate in pre-audit planning for audit engagements
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control, and conduct audit tests
- Participate in the audit and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Perform analytical reviews of audit documents and preparing the documentation supporting audit opinions
- Utilise specialised audit software to develop audit work papers and perform tracking and forecasting for audit engagements
- Undertake risk management, development of industry awareness, and development of client relationships
- Fully or partly qualified ACCA/ACA
- Minimum three years’ experience in external audit
- Strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards, as well as current trends in markets
- Team player with a proactive and result oriented approach
- Ability to prioritise, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Well-versed with MS office tools
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2022 Deloitte Mauritius