Digital HR transformation has been saved
Digital HR transformation
An exclusive event to help you prepare for the journey ahead
Digital disruption is more than a technology challenge. It’s a people challenge. As the digital economy evolves and as the skills and expectations of the workforce begin to shift, how will you respond?
Chances are solutions such as those from SAP® SuccessFactors® will be a part of your journey. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions and help from Deloitte, you can manage tomorrow’s big digital HR demands, attract top talent, and enable the workforce with new self-service capabilities, job-relevant insights, and platforms to support engagement and innovation.
What will the journey look like, and how can you get started? Begin by evaluating where you stand today and learning what it takes to prepare for the journey.
Deloitte and SAP can help. We are teaming up to offer a series of complimentary one-day events across North America and Europe. The Prepare for Your SAP® SuccessFactors® Journey series can help you lay a foundation to help manage digital disruption and position your organization for the future.
What to expect
Led by SAP SuccessFactors solutions experts from Deloitte and SAP, the one-day summits will:
- Help you to define success for your HR organization, and explain how other SAP customers are achieving and exceeding their goals with digital HR transformation
- Highlight key trends in the market and share results from the recent Deloitte HR Trends report
- Give an overview of how technology can support you in meeting your HR goals
- Explore how SAP® Cloud Platform can help you customize and expand on standard SAP SuccessFactors functionality to suit specific business requirements
- Review your IDC WorkSource DX MaturityScape assessment results, to help you better understand how your organization stacks up
- Walk through demos that offer a detailed look at the various product portfolios, including talent management and core HR solutions
Where you can find us
We’ll be holding our one-day summits in the following cities:
- San Francisco–Week of September 11
- Frankfurt–September 12
- Amsterdam–September 14
- Burlingame–September 19
- New York–October 4
- London–October 5