The Future of Manufacturing
Making things in a changing world
23 September 2015 | Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Join us for a half-day exclusive session with Duleesha Kulasooriya who is the Head of Strategy at Deloitte Centre for the Edge, Silicon Valley, United States of America. He has written and spoken extensively on the use of new technologies to drive business performance, pathways for moving from static to dynamic ecosystems and many more.
Find out more about the changing economics of production and distribution, along with shifts in consumer demand and the emergence of “smart” products globally and a holistic view of the Malaysian manufacturing industry. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to hear from:
- Duleesha Kulasooriya, Head of Strategy at Deloitte Centre for the Edge
- Liew Siew Lee, Director of Manufacturing Industry, Science & Technology, Economic Planning Unit
- Raja Dato’ Abd Aziz bin Raja Muda Musa, Vice President of Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers
- Muralidhar, M.S.K., Executive Director, Southeast Asia Manufacturing Leader, Deloitte
- Hisham Halim, Executive Director, Deloitte Malaysia
This session can help you understand how the industries might be reshaped over the next five years, and how to take action that positions you for results. It address questions such as:
- How can I position my organisation to succeed by leveraging, rather than fighting, competition from small, new players?
- How can I understand threats and opportunities posed by new technologies and business types?
- How can I create workforce systems and metrics that recognise and support the type of business we will be in the future?
- How can I support the focus of the organisation through business processes and systems?
- How can I help my organisation bring innovation in from outside the organisation?
- How does the increased ease and lower cost of manufacturing technologies affect the economies of my industry?
- How does increased customisation and personalisation change the way we engage with consumers?
Further information about registration
Seat availability: Due to limited seating, we operate on a first come, first serve basis. Please ensure to book your seats immediately by sending the completed form. Each organisation is limited to two (2) representatives.
Please click here for online registration.
For enquiries, please contact: