The Tax Espresso is our monthly newsletter covering the latest tax updates.
In our November 2023 issue, we cover the following topics:
- HASiL Media Release – Encouraging the use of e-WHT for WHT payment
- Income Tax (Exemption) (No. 20) 2007 (Amendment) Order 2023 [P.U.(A) 304/2023]
- Public Ruling No. 1/2023: Taxation of Income from Employment on Board a Ship
- Public Ruling No. 2/2023: Tax Incentive for Investment in BioNexus Status Company
- Impressive Edge Sdn Bhd v DGIR (HC)
- SCPASB v Director General of Inland Revenue (SCIT)
- L&L v Director General of Inland Revenue (SCIT)
- SPBSP v Director General of Inland Revenue (SCIT)
- TTSB v Director General of Inland Revenue (SCIT)
Get to know the latest updates by downloading a copy of the Tax Espresso newsletter on the right!
Deloitte Malaysia is recognised as Malaysia Tax Firm of the Year 2023 and Malaysia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year 2023 by the International Tax Review. As the country’s leading tax expert, we hold various tax events and workshops, in addition to participating in speaking engagements at tax seminars.
International Tax Review Asia Tax Awards 2023
In the recently announced International Tax Review (ITR) Asia Tax Awards 2023, Deloitte is named Malaysia Tax Firm of the Year 2023.
This is the fifth consecutive year and the sixth time we’ve been recognised with this prestigious award in the last 7 years. This achievement reflects our commitment to excellence and reinforces our strong position as a trusted tax advisor in the marketplace.
Deloitte has also been named Malaysia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year 2023, our fourth win in the past 8 years. This award signifies the calibre of our work and a recognition of our team’s expertise in the market.