2015 Employer's Income Tax Reporting (Rerun): 27 Jan 2016
Stay in the know
27 January 2016 | 9am - 1pm | Meetpoint 4 & 5, Level 9, Menara LGB, Kuala Lumpur
It is that time of the year again where you will be challenged to meet the statutory compliance as an employer. Are you ready for 2015 employer’s reporting requirements? How much do you recall and are you in the know of the recent changes?
Will you withstand a payroll audit with credibility from the Inland Revenue Board (IRB)’s perspective? A lot is at stake since hefty penalties will be imposed on non-compliance.
Join us at our half-day session, designed specifically as a refresher to walk through the practical aspects of employment income reporting for an employer. This is in line with the emphasis of tax reporting and withholding laws by the IRB.
The key focus areas are:
- Budget 2016 updates and recent development in the Malaysian tax environment that impact employers and employees
- Form E and Form EA – reporting requirements
- Common mistakes and misconception in preparing the employer’s 2015 tax declaration
- MTD as final tax – Are you on track?
Who should attend?
- HR personnel
- Payroll personnel
- Finance, tax and mobility personnel
- No later than 22 January 2016
- No refund / cancellation after 22 January 2016
- No extra charge for substitute delegates
- Seats are guaranteed only upon receipt full payment, before 22 January 2015
The organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or make changes to the programme, venue, speaker replacements and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.