Breakfast Talk 2017 Ipoh
- Is your payroll being processed in the most efficient manner in compliant with IRB regulations?
- Would your company survive a statutory payroll audit by the IRB?
- Are your employees able to take you to court in the event they are penalised for deciding to rely on monthly tax deductions (MTD) made by you, their employer, as their final tax assessment and opt not to file their own income tax returns?
- Are you thinking of deploying resources from overseas? Are you facing difficulties mobilising your employees?
- Are you at risk as an employer?
As an employer, you cannot help but to think of the above questions. The role of an employer has evolved significantly in recent years and with the ever increasing number of IRB audits, more responsibility lies on employers to ensure compliance with the stringent regulations and procedures. A lot is at stake in the event of non-compliance, so don’t take that chance.
Join us in a 2-hour breakfast briefing where we share the answers and the latest trends and approaches by the Inland Revenue Board. More importantly, equip yourself with the right knowledge to take on this challenge.
17 August 2017
|8.30 a.m. -
Level 2, Weil Hotel,
292 Jalan Sultan Idris Shah,
30000 Ipoh, Perak
Who should attend
- CEOs, CFOs, Company Directors
- HR Directors
- Mobility Personnel
- RM106 per delegate (inclusive of GST and refreshments)
- For further enquiries, kindly contact Jeannie Khor at email@example.com
Breakfast Talk 2017 (Ipoh)open in new window Register