Deloitte TaxMax – the 42nd series
Brave decisions, Brave actions
TaxMax, brought to you exclusively by Deloitte Tax Academy, will be making its return this November. This year's theme "Brave decisions, Brave actions." reflects on how we need to take the lead, make a decision to the best of our abilities and embark on that ultimate step to overcome the current economic uncertainties.
This full day seminar will cover an extensive range of topics as highlighted below and not forgetting, an in-depth analysis of the 2017 Budget announcement which is scheduled to be announced on Friday, 21st October 2016.
Schedule for the seminars
|Kuala Lumpur||One World Hotel||8 November 2016||9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Johor Bahru||Renaissance Hotel||15 November 2016||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Penang||G Hotel Gurney
||15 November 2016||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||Weil Hotel||16 November 2016||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Melaka||Ramada Plaza Melaka||16 November 2016||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
||Imperial Hotel||16 November 2016||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
||Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
||17 November 2016||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
- 2017 Budget: Analysis on personal and corporate income tax, GST and other taxes
- Economic Forum: Brave Decisions, Brave actions.
- A Bold Step: Changes in the Companies Act and its implications on corporate tax regime
- Choices for decisions: what's hot for tax incentives and TPPA
- Act Now: Amnesty programme, tax and transfer pricing defence in audit and investigation
- Before the Judge: what's in a GST tribunal
(For Kuala Lumpur only)Register