2014 Employer’s Income Tax Reporting: 5 Feb 2015
Be on the ball
5 February 2015 | Malaysia, Deloitte Malaysia, 1 Jalan Wan Kadir, Menara LGB
This event aims to provide guidance on the employer tax reporting requirements and GST implementation in HR.
This half-day session is designed specifically as a refresher to walk through the practical aspects of employment income reporting for an employer! Know what you need to equip yourself with the right technical knowledge to take this challenge head on.
The key focus areas are:
- A walk through on Form E and Form EA reporting requirements and sharing of any practical reporting issues.
- Readiness for monthly tax deduction (MTD) as Final Tax.
- Implication of no tax return filing by employee arising from MTD as a final tax.
- GST implication on HR.
We look forward to seeing you at our event. Do not wait too long to sign up as seats are limited.
Download the brochure by clicking the download button on the left
Three easy ways to register for this event:
- Via telephone - Ms Fong Po Lin at +603 7610 8453
- Via email - Ms Fong Po Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via mail – please print and complete the registration form (found on the brochure) and mail the completed form to
Level 16, Menara LGB
No 1, Jalan Wan Kadir,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Attention: Ms Fong Po Lin