Best Company To Work For 2013
Making Africa a better place to work
The top performers in the 2013 Deloitte "Best Company To Work For" (BCTWF) were announced on 26 September 2013 at the Hilton Hotel.
“The results of the survey in Namibia this year and over the past two years indicates that the participating Namibian companies go the extra mile to understand their employees and to provide an employment experience that is on par or even better than the employment experience provided by companies in the region”
- Ramsay McDonald, partner at Deloitte and head of the BCTWF survey in Namibia.
The survey aims to identify and celebrate the best companies to work for across the Southern African region as rated by their most important stakeholder group, namely, their employees.
This annual survey covers both the employer (described as all executives, including the CEO) as well as employees (randomly selected across the entire organisation) and their responses captured according the following dimensions:
- Sense of confidence in the organisation
- Organisational ethics and integrity
- Operational effectiveness
- Relationship with Manager/Supervisor
- Sense of inclusion in the organisation
- Overall job satisfaction
- Career development
- Work-Life balance
- Performance and recognitionRemuneration
Medium sized companies:
- Santam Namibia
- MVA Fund
- Ohlthaver & List Group of Companies
- Old Mutual