Partner | Namibia
Julius is a Partner in Audit in the Deloitte, Windhoek, office in Namibia. He has been with Deloitte for 10 years and has gained experience on a multitude of engagements in different industries. At the beginning of 2010, he was seconded to our Dubai office in the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East region.
His current largest audit engagements are Nedbank Namibia Limited (banking institution), Commercial Investment Corporation (consumer business and Imperial subsidiary), National Housing Enterprise (public entity) and Microsoft Namibia (technology/distributor).
- Bachelor of Accounting (University of Namibia)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (North-West University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (CTA) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Financial Services – Banking
- Consumer Industry – Wholesale
- Energy & Resources – Mining