Partner | Namibia
Julius is an Audit & Assurance partner in Deloitte, Namibia. He has been with Deloitte for more than 10 years and has gained considerable experience while delivering client services on a number of engagements in various. At the beginning of 2010, he was seconded to our Dubai office in the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East region. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Namibia (ICAN) and the Public Accountant’ and Auditors’ Board in Namibia.
His current largest audit engagements are Nedbank Namibia (banking institution), Hollard Insurance Company (insurance entity), Imperial: Commercial Investment Corporation (consumer business), Barloworld Namibia (consumer business) and National Housing Enterprise (public entity).
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting (University of Namibia)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (North-West University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (CTA) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Registered Accountant & Auditor (PAAB)
- Chartered Accountant (Namibia) (SA)
- Registered Assessor (PAAB)
- Financial Services – Banking
- Financial Services – Long and Short-term Insurance
- Consumer Industry – Wholesale and Retail
- Energy & Resources – Power and Mining