Deloitte named a leader in Insights Services by Independent Research Firm
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 15 March, 2017—Deloitte announced today that Forrester has named it a global leader in Insights Services in their recent report entitled The Forrester Wave™: Insights Service Providers, Q1 2017. Vendors in the report were evaluated based on strategy, current offering and market presence.
Specifically for Deloitte, Forrester notes, “Deloitte’s offering provides analytics expertise, proprietary data, and implementation. Deloitte Analytics offers clients an outcome-focused framework for becoming insights-driven.”
“We are extremely pleased that Forrester recognizes, in our opinion, the value of our differentiated approach for driving smarter insights and stronger outcomes,” said Paul Roma, principal and chief analytics officer, Deloitte Consulting, LLP. “Our industry and business specific knowledge, innovative science, data powered platform and outcome driven operations helps companies gain an insight advantage. Everything we do is laser focused on outcomes--solving specific industry and business challenges and applying the right analytics capabilities delivered as a service.”
Forrester’s 20-criteria evaluation of insights services “identified 10 providers offering a broad range of services across vertical industries and specific domains… and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps customer insights (CI) professionals and their peers make the right choice in selecting an insights service provider that best fits their requirements.”
The report also notes “The ability to provide cutting edge analytics, deliver insights, and support implementation will dictate which providers lead the pack. Those that turn data into insights that prescribe specific actions to improve outcomes will deliver the most customer value.”
- “Workshops held at Deloitte's collaborative innovation centers—Greenhouses—familiarize executives with the insights process and define business challenges.”
- “Deloitte's prebuilt, reusable assets include applications, algorithms, data sources, and ClearLight, a data science workbench.”
- “Deloitte ensures model integrity, detects degradation, and drives improvement through a closely monitored machine learning process that exploits recommended changes while simultaneously exploring alternatives to prevent selection bias.”
- “Customer-confirmed implementation capabilities also differentiate Deloitte. DecisionPrint provides an integrated performance management and decision-support platform, and, if-then interfaces within applications allow users to compare outcome scenarios.”
- “In addition, clients appreciated Deloitte's data services, including its broad portfolio of proprietary data.”
For more information please visit Deloitte Analytics.
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.