Deloitte recognized as a global leader in SuccessFactors Services by HorseforSources (HfS)
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 13 February 2018—Deloitte announced today that HorseforSources has ranked it as a global leader in the report, entitled HfS Blueprint Report: SuccessFactors Services 2017. On SuccessFactors services, Khalda De Souza, Research Director at HfS Research and author of the recent report highlights, “Deloitte is a leading provider of SAP SuccessFactors services. Deloitte is placed in the Winner’s Circle in our Blueprint Report because of its focus on quality assurance and ability to deliver HR Transformation projects. In addition, Deloitte has invested in [its own] tools that aim to bring business value to clients. Moreover, Deloitte has the largest pool of certified engineers in our Blueprint report.”
“Deloitte is proud to be recognized as a leader in SuccessFactors services by HfS,” highlighted Brett Walsh, Deloitte Global Human Capital leader. “As a global implementer of SuccessFactors, Deloitte is intently focused on client excellence, delivering with quality and distinction, as demonstrated by having a zero-escalation track record across our implementation portfolio.”
HfS is a consortium-based analyst firm, with independent contractors under the HfS brand. According to HfS, the Blueprint report is “unlike other quadrants and matrices, the HfS Blueprint identifies relevant differentials between service providers across a number of facets in two main categories: innovation and execution. This Blueprint report looks at the innovation and execution capabilities of 13 SAP SuccessFactors service providers in detail.”
“I am pleased that HfS has recognized Deloitte as a market leader in SuccessFactors in the As-A-Service Winner’s Circle of their most recent SuccessFactors Services Blueprint,” added Beth Thiebault, principal and global SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Practice leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP (US). “Our status as the leader in innovation of capability is indicative of the significant investments Deloitte has made and validates the effectiveness of our client-focused, value-driven approach.”
- “Largest certified pool: Deloitte has the largest pool of SuccessFactors certified consultants in this research. It also has the largest number of overall certifications, with each consultant having an average of more than two certifications. Deloitte invests in continual training, and maximizes client-facing time of all onsite and offshore consultants to develop business and technical experts. Clients highlight individual module knowledge and the capabilities of the offshore teams as strengths.”
- “Focus on quality: Deloitte places strong emphasis on quality assurance, and boasts a zero-escalation track record for its SAP SuccessFactors implementations.”
- “HR transformation focus: Technical, functional, and advisory experts sit in the same HR organizational team, enabling Deloitte to develop and deliver HR best practice for large enterprise and mid-market clients.”
- “Tools development: Deloitte has invested in [its own] tools that aim to bring business value to clients. Examples include HR Fast Forward, which helps clients to prepare for quarterly updates and AccessEdge, which assists clients with their move to the cloud solution. Deloitte’s preconfigured accelerator tools are continually updated with the new features from quarterly releases and aligned with HR best practice and process maps.”
- “Account management and flexibility: Deloitte’s highest reference scores are for the quality of account management and flexibility, including incorporating client feedback. One client said they had a ‘terrific relationship with Deloitte,’ while another pointed out that it was a true partnership.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliated entities.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte's approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.