Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970
Voor navigatie: Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004
1081 LA Amsterdam
Lawyer in employment & pension matters.
I advise domestic and foreign public and privately held companies on day-to-day employment matters and on the (re)structuring of major events in company life cycles, including reorganizations, transfer of un undertaking, integration processes, harmonization of employment benefits, collective and individual dismissals and co-determination rights (works council). I frequently speak on seminars and give in-house trainings.
Before joining Deloitte, I worked for more than ten years as a lawyer at a mid-sized law firm and three years as a paralegal at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V., an international law firm, both in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Client assignments in the TMT and FSI industry
- Trusted advisor to various large and mid-sized companies
- Several reorganizations and restructurings with a global impact
- Employment and assignment agreements, employment handbooks, policies
- Co-determination processes
- Appointment and dismissal managing directors
With our international group of highly skilled employment legal professionals we work in multi-disciplinary teams (Tax and Human Capital specialists).