We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. The number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
- Introduction to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Subscriber and Data Management
- Email Message Design and Creation
- Message Testing, Delivery, and Email Marketing Best Practices
- Marketing Automation
- Analytics and Troubleshooting
This class is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. Whether you are new to Marketing Cloud or looking for tips on how to improve your existing customer journeys, this class is a great place to start. No prior knowledge of Marketing Cloud is needed.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain compliance concepts to ensure optimal deliverability.
- Use tools within Marketing Cloud to uphold deliverability standards.
- Utilize Email Design best practices to ensure the best customer experience.
- Develop effective, relevant messages using Content Builder.
- Design and test different delivery methods and options when sending an email message.
- Design and execute customer journeys using automation tools within Marketing Cloud.
- Differentiate the use cases for different automation activities in Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Define fundamental data management and structure terminology.
- Use data segmentation tools to create targeted emails.
- Apply a simple data model concept to a real-world scenario.
- Define subscriber statuses, unsubscribe methods, and preferences.
- Analyze marketing campaigns using common KPIs.
- Solve a common marketing problem using troubleshooting guidance.
- Prioritize testing methods and tools to ensure quality control.
- Explain fundamental account and sending administration. Know where to go for more information, guidance, and support.
- Describe capabilities across the platform.
31 May - 4 June 2021 | Virtual | language: English
26 July - 30 July 2021 | Virtual and in-class (Amsterdam) | language: English
At the moment all of the courses are only available in a virtual classroom.
For future dates, the courses can be attended both virtual and in-class. Of course this is subject to change in accordance with the Public Health/RIVM guidelines and in-class seats will be limited.
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00
€ 2,200 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee, tea and lunches.
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33