Please note that the courses EEB101 and JB101 have been replaced by MKT101.
We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. The number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud.
- Create an email using our newest application, Content Builder.
- Describe the various ways to store data in the Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize the various import methods to import data to lists and data extensions.
- Describe and use the various testing and sending options within the Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze the results of a send using email tracking and Reports.
- Create filtered or random segments using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation.
- Create filtered segments based on behavioral data (Measures).
- Utilize a query activity to create segment data.
- Create and execute an automation to import data and refresh data.
- Build and automate a welcome series for new subscribers using Playbooks.
- Describe when to use a triggered email send for transactional messages.
- Automate an email drip campaign via Automation Studio.
- Build and automate a welcome series using Journey Builder.
This course is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. No prior knowledge of the Marketing Cloud is needed.
- Data Overview
- What is a Subscriber?
- How to Create Attributes
- How to Create a List
- How to Add Subscribers to aList
- What are the Profile and Subscription Centers?
- Data Extensions
- What is a Data Extension?
- What are Sendable Data Extensions and Non-Sendable Data Extensions?
- How to Create a Data Extension
- How to Import Data into a Data Extension
- Contact Builder Overview
- Content Builder Overview
- Uploading Assets into Content Builder
- Content Blocks
- How to Create Static Content Blocks
- How to Create Individualized Content Blocks Using Personalization Strings, Dynamic Content, and AMPscript
- How to Add Links to Content
- What a Template is and the Various Ways to Create One
- How to Create a Template with Locked Content
- How to Specify Specific Content to be Placed in a Content Area in a Template
- How to Create an Email From a Template
- How to Add Multiple Content Blocks to a Single Content Area
- How to Add a Button Content Block
- Content Detective
- Test Send
- Send Flow
- User-Initiated Email
- A/B Testing
- Bounce Mail Management
- Global, Master, and List-Level Unsubscribes
Analyze Your Results
- Tracking Data
- Standard Reports
- Automating Reports
- Drag-and-Drop Segmentation
- How to Create Random and Filtered Segments
- How to Create Segments Using Measures
- Refreshing Data
- Query Activity
- Audience Builder Overview
- Data Activities
- Data Extract
- File Transfer
- Refresh Activities
- Filter Activity
- Query Activity
- Email Automation
- Overview of Email Automation Tools
- Welcome Series using Journey Builder
- Triggered Email
- Welcome Series Using Automation Studio
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances dictate. You will be informed of this as soon as possible.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please refer to our FAQ page.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33