We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. The number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
- Enable the Pardot Lightning App.
- Explain the relationship created between Pardot and Salesforce once the Pardot Lightning App has been enabled.
- Generate leads with Pardot Lightning App’s various lead generation tools including forms, landing pages, and custom redirects.
- Manage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead management tools including page actions, automation rules, segmentation rules, dynamic lists, and completion actions.
- Engage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead engagement tools including email, personalization, dynamic content, and Engagement Studio.
- Qualify leads with Pardot Lightning App’s scoring and grading functionality.
- Interpret data generated via Pardot Lightning App’s reporting capabilities.
- Design and execute successful end-to-end marketing workflows using the Pardot Lightning App.
- Pardot Marketers
- Business Users
- Salesforce Administrators
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Course Objectives
- Learner Expectations/
- Additional Course Resources
- Course Case Study
Lesson 2: Salesforce Integration
- Pardot Salesforce Relationship
- Enabling the Pardot Lightning App in Salesforce
- Custom Fields
- Salesforce Campaigns
Lesson 3: Admin
- Pardot Dashboard
- Email Domains
- Recycle Bin
- Users and User Groups
- Usage Governance
Lesson 4: Visitors and Prospects
Lesson 5: List Management
- List Types
- Static Lists
- Test Lists
Lesson 6: Personalization and Email Marketing
- HML and Advanced Dynamic Content
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- AB Testing
- Email Reports
Lesson 7: Forms and Landing Pages
- Landing Pages
- Forms and Landing Page Reports
- Custom Redirects
- Custom Redirect Reports
Lesson 8: Lead Management
- Page Actions
- Completion Actions
- Segmentation Rules
- Automation Rules
- Dynamic Lists
- Choosing an Automation Tool
Lesson 9: Lead Qualification
Lesson 10: Lead Nurturing
- Building an Engagement Program
- Engagement Program Reports
Lesson 11: Capstone
Lesson 12: Course Wrap
26 - 28 May 2021 | Virtual | language: English
At the moment all of the courses are only available in a virtual classroom.
For future dates, the courses can be attended both virtual and in-class. Of course this is subject to change in accordance with the Public Health/RIVM guidelines and in-class seats will be limited.
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00
€ 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee, tea and lunches.
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33