We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. The number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
- Enable communities in your organization.
- Describe the capabilities of communities and how they work.
- Create a new community for partner sales.
- Create a community for self-service support.
- Measure a community’s success using dashboards.
- Keep the community active and engaged with native tools.
- This class is designed for experienced administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring, and managing Salesforce communities in their organization. As a Salesforce administrator, you should have a solid understanding of Salesforce functionality and concepts, and at least six months’ experience using Salesforce.
- Exam Topics
- Exam Logistics
What are Communities and How Do They Work
- How Communities Work
- Implementing Communities
- Deployment Types
- Build a Partner Community
Security and Customization
- Community Limits, Licensing, and Users
- Experience Builder
- Mobility Access
- Multilingual Setup
- Self-Service/Public Communities
- More Experience Builder
- Data Categories and Knowledge
- Build a Community Using the Customer Service Template
- CMS Content
- Lightning Templates
- Measuring Success
- Install Community Dashboards and Insights
Keeping the Community Active and Engaged
- Knowledgeable People
24 September 2021 | Amsterdam | language: English
At the moment all of the courses are only available in a virtual classroom.
For future dates, the courses can be attended both virtual and in-class. Of course this is subject to change in accordance with the Public Health/RIVM guidelines and in-class seats will be limited.
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00
You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date. Below you'll find the dates, location and language.
€ 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee, tea and lunches.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances dictate. You will be informed of this as soon as possible.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please refer to our FAQ page.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33