We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. The number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
- Work with standard reports.
- Establish a report building process.
- Build custom reports using different reporting formats in Lightning.
- Group and summarize reports in Lightning.
- Use field filters and filter logic.
- Add charts and conditional highlighting.
- Create dashboards in Lightning.
- Reporting Fundamentals in Lightning Experience is ideal for Sales Rep/Managers, Service Rep/Managers, Beginning Admin, and Business Analyst/Solution Architects.
Reports Tab, Folders, and Formats
- Navigate the Reports Tab to Find Suitable Reports
- Create Custom Folders in Classic to be Used in Lightning
- Describe the Different Formats of Reports
- Run and Modify Existing Reports
Using the Report Builder
- Establish a Report Building Process
- Navigate the Report Builder
- Create Custom Reports Using a Standard Report Type
- Use Filters and Filter Logic
- Export Your Report
Summarizing Your Data
- Understand the Difference Between a Summary and Matrix Report
- Use Bucket Fields to Segment Your Data
- Use Custom Summary Formulas to Perform Calculations on Your Report Data
Getting More Insight from Your Data
- Add Conditional Highlighting to a Report
- Create Charts to Display Summary Data
- Schedule and Email a Report to Run
- Articulate What a Dashboard Is
- Understand the Benefits of Creating Dashboards in Lightning
- Create a Dashboard Using the Dashboard Builder
€ 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee, tea and lunches.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances dictate. You will be informed of this as soon as possible.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please refer to our FAQ page.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33