Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning experience (ADX201)
Extensive and interactive, Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
18 - 22 March 2019 | Amsterdam
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
Who should take this course?
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
Date & location
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00.
You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date. Below you'll find the dates, location and language.
18 - 22 March 2019 | Amsterdam
1 - 5 April 2019 | Amsterdam
15 - 18 April 2019 | Utrecht
29 April - 3 May 2019 | Amsterdam
13- 17 May 2019 | Eindhoven
20 - 24 May 2019 | Amsterdam
3 - 7 June 2019 | Amsterdam
24 - 28 June 2019 | Utrecht
The cost of the course are € 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunches.
Modules & Topics
Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
Setting Up and Managing Users
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Setting Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Email Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
Managing the Support Process
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to email@example.com. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|