Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning experience (ADX201)
Extensive and interactive, Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
20 - 24 August 2018 | Amsterdam | 3 - 7 September 2018 | Utrecht | 24 - 28 September 2018 | Amsterdam | 22 - 26 October 2018 | Amsterdam | 26 - 30 November 2018 | Amsterdam | 3 - 7 December 2018 | Utrecht
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
Who should take this course?
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
Modules & Topics
Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
Setting Up and Managing Users
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Setting Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Email Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
Managing the Support Process
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
Date, location and time
The five-day course will be held in Utrecht, Zoetermeer, Nieuwegein or Amsterdam.
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00. You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date. Below you'll find the dates, location and language.
20 - 24 August 2018, Global Knowledge - ENGLISH
3 - 7 September 2018, FastLane - DUTCH
24 - 28 September 2018, Global Knowledge - ENGLISH
22 - 26 October 2018, Global Knowledge - ENGLISH
26 - 30 November 2018, Global Knowledge - ENGLISH
3 - 7 December 2018, FastLane. Utrecht - DUTCH
The cost of the course are € 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunches.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Deloitte Academy is Authorised Training Reseller of salesforce.com in EMEA region. Training will be given by official certified Salesforce trainers.