We are committed to providing a safe learning environment in close cooperation with the location(s). All of our services are carried out in accordance with the applicable measures as determined by RIVM. For on-site training the number of participants per training is limited, taking into account the capacity of the rooms so that keeping sufficient distance (minimum of 1.5 meters) is guaranteed. Participants of the training are requested to adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures at site. Also, we request you to stay home if you have a cold and/or when members of your household have a fever.
The Deloitte GIAC GICSP Certification course is an intensive, three-day course with the goal to prepare participants for the GICSP exam. It covers a broad range of topics based on the GICSP Certification objectives.
What can you expect:
- A solid preparation for your GICSP-exam
- Thorough explanation of key concepts
- Practical exam tips to help increase your success rate
- Insights in war-stories based on real life experiences
- Unique ICS environment demonstration to make the training material as tangible as possible
- A good balance between the theory and assignments to keep the training fresh
Our course is always fully up to date with the latest GICSP exam requirements.
Exam price is not included in the price of the training!
- Cyber security professionals
- OT specialists who need to secure their ICS/SCADA environments.
- IT Professionals and IT Security Professionals
- OT Security and Support Professionals
- Industrial engineers
- Managers interested in ICS/SCADA environments and security
- Penetration testers interested in the field of ICS security
- History of ICS
- ICS model
- Security Design Principles
- IP protocols
- ICS Protocols
- Engineering lingo & PLC programming
- Health, Environment & Safety
- Introduction to network security and segmentation
- Practice exam
- ICS attacks and tooling
- ICS servers, workstations and OS’s: Windows, Linux
- Governance and information assurance
- Risk Management
- ICS demo
- Continuity planning & incident response
- Security updates
- Wireless Security
- Access Management
- Introduction to cryptography
- Monitoring, audit, logs and forensics
- Practice exam
- Closing drinks
14 - 16 February 2022 | Classroom
31 October - 2 November 2022 | Classroom
The course starts at 9.00 and ends at 17.00.
Deloitte Academy is a training institute accredited by several organizations.
For more information about our accreditation, please refer to our Education hours page.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances dictate. You will be informed of this as soon as possible.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please refer to our FAQ page.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33