A compact 3-day training preparing you for the GICSP exam
The GICSP certification was created to define a minimum set of knowledge and capabilities that professionals should know about the cyber security of an ICS environment. The certification is a collaborative effort between GIAC and representatives from a global industry consortium involving organizations that design, deploy, operate and/or maintain industrial automation and control system infrastructure. Would you like to become GICSP certified? Prepare yourself for the GICSP exam in only 3 days.
2 - 4 July 2018 | the Hague
The Deloitte GIAC GICSP Certification course is an intensive, three-day course with the goal to prepare participants for the GICSP exam. It covers a broad range of topics based on the GICSP certification objectives.
What you can expect:
- The best preparation for your GICSP-exam
- Providing thorough explanation of key concepts
- Providing practical exam tips to help increase your success rate
This course has been successfully offered to Deloitte clients and practitioners. The course is particularly suited for cyber security professionals who need to develop their knowledge of OT environments as well as OT specialists who need to secure their ICS/SCADA environments.
The recommended audience for this course is:
- IT Professionals and IT Security Professionals who want or need to learn about OT security
- OT Security and Support Professionals
- Industrial engineers
- Managers who wish to increase their knowledge of the ICS/SCADA environments and security
- Penetration testers
- History of ICS
- ICS model & ICS components
- Security Design Principles
- ICS applications & vendors
- ICS Protocols
- Engineering lingo
- Health, Environment & Safety
- Continuity planning & incident response
- Governance and information assurance
- Risk management
- Practice exam
- Attacks and security tooling on ICS
- ICS Servers, workstations and OSs: Windows & Linux
- Security updates
- Monitoring, audit, logs and forensics
- Access management
- Introduction to cryptography
- Introduction to network security
- TCP/IP versus UDP
- Firewalls and network segmentation
- Wireless Security
- Practice exam
The course and accompanying material will be in English.
The costs are € 4500,- ex VAT. Catering (lunch) and course materials are included in the price.
Participants will receive a voucher with which they can book an examination at a desired date and time at a Pearson VUE test centre of their choice. Our course is always fully up to date with the latest GICSP exam requirements.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.