An interactive experience for connecting and building relationships
Would you like to learn about and understand differences in people’s business styles? Would you like to work on team dynamics and goals? A Business Chemistry experience can help you and your team learn the best out of each person.
The 4 types
Deloitte’s Business Chemistry Model reveals distinct patterns of personality-linked behavior and their impacts on business relationships. Participants will gain insight into individual and team dynamics based on behavioral cues (signals). Expressly designed for use in a business context, Business Chemistry draws upon the latest analytics technologies to reveal four scientifically based patterns of behavior. The 4 primary Business Chemistry types are:
Pioneers seek possibilities. They spark energy and imagination.
Drivers seek challenge. They generate momentum.
Guardians seek stability. They bring order and rigor.
Integrators seek connection. They bring teams together.
The Business Chemistry survey will be provided so that it can be taken prior to the session at the discretion of the participant. The results of those questions will be used to provide the participant with a personalized individual report at the end of the survey. This report will provide a better understanding of what the individual’s assessment means, including a synopsis of each type and specific tips on how to interact with someone who has a different dominant type. Individual results will also be used to formulate the team composition and overall group results.
The goals of the Business Chemistry session are to:
- Educate the participants on the four main Business Chemistry patterns – in terms of what they are and what they are not
- Teach the participants about observable behaviors and traits to look for. You are able to create a hypothesis about another individual’s Business Chemistry pattern(s)
- Discover approaches on how to improve business relationships, as individuals and within teams
- Explore the team’s Business Chemistry composition and understand how to better leverage the team’s strengths and address areas of misalignment
We welcome existing clients of Deloitte as well as other interested companies.
Please note: We cannot offer Deloitte attest/assurance clients the Business Chemistry assessment. The alternative we can offer is the Biz Chem 20 Qs (to hunch yourselves) and then during the session, your team can identify their primary type by using the Business Chemistry traits for each type.
Max. 3 hours, for groups 20-120 people in size, includes:
- Session-specific link for non-attest/non-assurance clients
- Custom individual report for each participant
- Exercise-based session includes the 3 modules of Understanding Yourself, Understanding Others (creating a hunch) and Adapting Your Style
The course will be given in English or Dutch, depending on the participants preferred language. The individual report and the course materials are in English.
Date, location & investment
Deloitte Academy offers this exclusive, interactive and motivational course as a session for your company or for your team. It can also work great as start of your teaming day.
For your customized quote, please contact Jeroen Huizer.