Salesforce Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADX211)
Certified Salesforce training: trainers assessed with a 9
This course is for experienced administrators who are ready to increase their skills and knowledge about how Salesforce can solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more from Salesforce.
January 28 - 31, 2019 | July 1 - 4, 2019 | March 25 - 28, 2019
What you will learn?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings.
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets.
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects, custom apps, and the AppExchange.
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming.
- Extend your analytics to provide up-to-date views of your business.
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, approval processes, and Visual Workflow.
Who should attend this course?
This hands-on course is designed for experienced administrators who have used Salesforce for 6 months and/or have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
The costs are € 2,900 excl. VAT. This includes lunches, coffee and tea and course material.
- Troubleshoot record access and Field Visibility
- Change management
- Extend Salesforce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Extend Reporting
- Increase Efficiency with Salesforce1 and Quick Actions
- Improve Data Quality
- Automate Complex Business Processes
- Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Increase Productivity with Visal Workflow
- Extend and Troubleshoot Business Process Automation
Date & location
The four-day course will be in the Utrecht or Amsterdam. The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00 hours. You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date. Below you'll find the dates, location and language.
28 - 31 January 2019 | Amsterdam
1 - 4 July 2019 | Utrecht
25 - 28 March 2019 | Utrecht
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|