Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM201)
Are you a new Salesforce Admin? Then this hands-on basic training is a must for you. Using Salesforce composite case studies and exercises by walking you step by step through all the advanced knowledge to make even better use of the capabilities of Salesforce.
16 - 20 April 2018 | 28 May - 1 June 2018 | 4 - 8 June 2018 | 25 - 29 June 2018 | 2 - 6 July 2018 | 23 - 27 July 2018 | 20 - 24 August 2018 | 3 - 7 September 2018 | 24 - 28 September 2018
What you will learn?
- You are able to customize Salesforce applications for your organisation
- You will learn to create your own page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- You can create a secure Salesforce environment
- You know how to take care of maintenance and import clean data
- You will learn to create high-impact reports and dashboards
- You are able to develop an automated workflow
Get your certification:
Participation in Administration Essentials for New Admins is the most important step you can take to prepare for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Who should attend this course?
This training is specifically designed for:
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration and maintenance of the Salesforce applications in their organization.
- Professionals who regularly work with Salesforce, including Power (heavy) users, Sales operation and IT managers
(Note: Administrators of Salesforce CRM Professional Edition should participate in Administrators Essentials – Professional Edition)
You can attend this course if you’ve mastered the basics of Salesforce. If you do not have this basic knowledge, you can follow a free online course prior to the training:
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
As a customer of Salesforce, you can follow these online courses for free on the website of Salesforce.
Number of participants
The maximum number of course participants is 14. Therefore you are guaranteed plenty of attention to your personal questions.
- Designing the User Interface
- Management of users
- Security and data access
- Expand into new fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules
- Importing and exporting data
- Setting up workflows
- Reports and dashboards
- Training by official salesforce certified trainers. Many practical hands-on exercises.
Date, location and time
The five-day course will be held in Utrecht, Nieuwegein or Amsterdam. The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00. You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date.
16 - 20 April 2018 in Nieuwgein
28 May - 1 June 2018 in Amsterdam
4 - 8 June 2018 in Utrecht
25 - 29 June 2018 in Zoetermeer
2 - 6 July 2018 in Utrecht
23 - 27 July 2018 in Nieuwegein
20 - 24 August 2018 in Amsterdam
3 - 7 September 2018 in Utrecht
24 - 28 September 2018 in Zoetermeer
The cost of the course are € 3,625 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunches.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Deloitte Academy is Authorised Training Reseller of salesforce.com in EMEA region. Training will be given by official certified Salesforce trainers.
Certified Salesforce training: trainers assessed with a 9
Haal alles uit de klik-en-sleep functionalteit van Salesforce