Customizing Salesforce1 with Clicks (ADM214)
This course is perfect for Salesforce administrators and application builders who want to know more about Salesforce1. This hands-on course will enable students to use clicks (not code) to customize the look and feel of Salesforce1 for their mobile user base. This is a bring-your-own-device course.
Who should take this course?
Customizing Salesforce1 Using Clicks is ideal for Salesforce users who know how to administer Salesforce and/or build Salesforce applications declaratively on a desktop browser and now need to configure and customize the mobile experience for their users.
Introduction to Salesforce1
- Salesforce.com Mobile Strategy
- Salesforce1 User Setup Options
- Customizing with Clicks vs. Code
Customize Mobile Navigation
- Orientation to the Navigation Menu
- Order Navigation Menu Items
- Customize Smart Search Items
- Advanced Techniques: Create Page Tabs
- Enable and Configure Mobile Notifications
Customize Page Layouts
- Anatomy of a Page Layout
- Optimize Record Details
- Create Mobile Cards
- Create Compact Layouts
- Publisher Actions Overview
- Global vs. Object-specific Quick Actions
- Start Creating a Quick Action
- Add a Quick Action to the Global Publisher Layout
- Add a Quick Action to an Object-specific Publisher Layout
- Changing the Loading Page and Brand Colors in Salesforce1
Rollout and Adoption
- Reporting on Salesforce1 Usage
- Encouraging Adoption
The costs are € 725 excluding VAT. This includes lunch, coffee and tea and course material.
- We recommend you complete ADM211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins
- Students are expected to supply their own supported mobile device
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|