Masterclass Design Thinking
Solve client issues in an innovative and creative way
Learn in only 1 day how design thinking can help you to fulfill your client's needs in a creative way
Design Thinking at Deloitte
Design Thinking can be described as a discipline that uses the designer’s sensibility and methods to match people’s needs with what is technologically feasible and what a viable business strategy can convert into customer value and market opportunity.
What is the masterclass Design Thinking about?
Design Thinking is the way of thinking these days. Everybody is talking about it, but what is it? How can you use Desgin Thinking, not only for product development, but to shape your innovative process.
The masterclass Design Thinking is an interactive training that aims at understanding and applying methods, techniques and tools to innovate and create compelling service experiences. Through illustrations and practical exercises, participants will learn about the art and sciences of generating ideas, embracing collaboration through visual communications and transforming ideas into digital services via iterative prototyping and testing.
You will also learn how to persuade other members of your team to create the best possible, customer directed, result.
- Innovation managers
- Product managers
- HR- and Learning managers
- Client experience employees
- Sales and Marketing managers
- Sales executives
- Strategy managers
And everyone with an interest in innovative and creative thinking.
'Mixed groups/ different fields of interests. Interesting to hear the challenges the other participants are facing in completely different industries'
We tailor the masterclass Design Thinking specifically for one target group. Contact us more information about this in-house training.
De masterclass will be given in English.
- To build a common understanding of what Design Thinking is
- To learn about the (newest) methods, tools and terminology
- To practice with using the tools and methods
- How can service design help with visualizing the customer needs (persona's, customer journey mapping and prototyping)
- To understand how and when you can apply Design Thinking in your own work
- To learn how you can get other people from your company involved in the process
- How do you use data to drive your business
- Questions from participants
The four phases of Design Thinking
- Discover; to learn about the user and problem space
- Define; Synthesize to focus on insights and opportunities
- Design; Explore opportunities and concepts
- Deliver; Bring solutions to life and iterate
How can Design Thinking help you create better products and services?
Did you know that an increasing number of organizations are using Design Thinking methods to create better products and services? There is a growing demand for more knowledge about the basic skills of Design Thinking. Read more
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.